MILESTONE PROJECTS

 1: Objectified Response

I made a glass. In the video, it mentions the need for a more comfortable and safe place for people to hold products in their hands. I made the top of the cup bigger than the bottom, just enough to snap onto the top of the purlicue. There is a special animal in China called the panda. The panda's food is bamboo, so I made this cup to look like bamboo.


2: Mesh Mashup

Use an everyday dough mixing stick rather than a traditional bow. This experimental attempt is an attempt to explore sound. The use of a baguette may create unique tones and sonorities.








I use pizza instead of racing tires. Bringing together two seemingly unrelated areas of mechanics and food.






Combine heels and stilettos. The heels of the high heels become cups that can be used for drinking.






3:Papercraft Object

                                                                    Coffee car





Always wanted my own coffee cart, so I made my own model.


                                                                 Christmas tree


                                                                           Heart


4: Hollow Form 3D Print 







 







I modeled a wave shape. Jeremy modeled a hand. We combined the two together to make the final effect look like a waterfall held in a hand.











评论

此博客中的热门博文

OBJECTIFIED: RESPONSE